The tertiary education sector is realising the benefits of the CIO role to supercharge their IT offerings, with transformation programmes (and investments) to match the calibre of leaders they’re hiring.
Like the corporate world, universities understand the importance of testing to ensure their systems perform flawlessly and interact perfectly with each when required.
We've worked with many universities on reducing their business risk and improving their performance of their IT systems for staff and students.
Testing Services for Universities
Making full use of our experience, we provide universities with:
- Performance Testing: Testing critical systems (including web and mobile) to ensure reliable performance
- Test Automation: Save time and money while consistently and accurately proving system reliability
- Website and Mobile App Testing: University apps and websites can be tested across devices using our testing tools
- User Acceptance Testing: We ensure your requirements are fulfilled and your software performs as expected
- Managed Services: Our proven consultancy team can take on individual projects or larger programmes of work
- Software Testing Health Checks: A strategic review of your software testing processes, people, assets and tools
- Software Testing Training: Over 25 specialist software testing courses can be delivered at your offices or on our public schedule
Why choose Prolifics Testing?
We have the specific knowledge, experience, and skills required to effectively partner with universities.
We've built up a breadth of experience within the sector and understand the annual University cycle and systems in use.
With offshore testing capabilities, we can offer significant cost savings and efficiencies to deliver a first-class solution on-time and within budget.
We have a deep understanding of open-source testing technologies and, unlike larger competitors, we are independently owned and operated without strict ties to any one major testing tool provider, which gives us the flexibility to create bespoke testing strategies.