We've been accredited to the ISO 9001 Quality Management Standard since 2003, where our processes go through rigorous inspection annually.
We now hold ISO 9001:2015 accreditation for:
- Supply of testing resources to customer requirements
- Provision of consultancy and associated services for software testing – both in-house and at customers’ locations
- Development and delivery of both customer specified and industry recognised training courses in software testing
We're accredited to ISO 27001 for the Management of Information Security in Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance, Customisation and Testing of Data and Software Solutions.
Prolifics Testing has been a G-Cloud supplier since 2014 and we're proud to have four specialist software testing services on the latest G-Cloud 11 Framework for Cloud Support:
We're also a supplier on the Digital Outcomes (Testing and Auditing) and Digital Specialists (Performance Analyst and Quality Assurance Analyst) Framework via the Digital Marketplace.
Our staff security clearance process conforms to the BS7858:2012 Code of Practice for individuals employed in a security environment, and we hold Government security clearance up to Security Clearance (SC) level.
Our IT systems have been verified to the Cyber Essentials Plus level of protection.
Since 2002, Prolifics Testing has been accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS) to deliver certified software testing courses at different levels for BCS, ISTQB and iSQI. It's a globally recognised certification programme and all our testing consultants hold the BCS-ISTQB Foundation Certificate as a minimum.
Capability and Performance
As part of Prolifics, we share their certifications for Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 5 from the CMMI Institute. We're certified for integrated sets of best practices that improve our capability for:
- Development: Quality products and services that meet the needs of customers and end users (CMMI-DEV)
- Services: Quality service offerings that meet market and customer needs (CMMI-SVC).