Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking, and forced labour.
You can download the Modern Slavery Statement here (PDF).
Prolifics Testing has no tolerance to any form of modern slavery. In addition, Prolifics Testing and the wider group, Prolifics Inc is committed to preventing any form of child labour, meaning anyone who is 14 years old, or younger. Prolifics Inc recognises the legitimacy of apprenticeship programs that comply with all laws and regulations.
Prolifics Testing is committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings and to putting effective systems and controls in place to safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or the company’s supply chain.
Prolifics Testing is an IT reseller and consulting company, with an office in Borehamwood and operating throughout the UK. Prolifics Inc has operations in Germany, the US, and India. The business in India is overseen by the company’s Chairman, Satya Bolli. Prolifics Testing has a small number of suppliers, which include Value Added Distributors, third-party consultants, and computing equipment suppliers.
Prolifics Testing operates through its employees with the following core values:
- Thought Leadership and Innovation: by investing in our talented people, customer solutions, and excellence in execution, we drive thought leadership in the industry as well as innovative solutions for our clients.
- Customer-Centric: we appreciate our customers and we are focused on providing them with the best solutions, every day. We continuously listen to our customers, assess their needs, and adjust accordingly to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Accountability: we are a company that encourages open communication between our people and their managers, as well as our customers. We hold each other accountable, accept responsibility for our mistakes and make appropriate improvements.
- Trust and Teamwork: focused on company unity, we promote trust, team collaboration, and mutual respect with our fellow employees.
- Ethical Behaviour and Integrity: we do the right thing every time. Every action that we take is taken with honesty, sincerity, and integrity.
In addition to our relevant core values above, we operate a number of internal policies to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner. These include:
- Recruitment policy. We operate a robust recruitment policy, including conducting eligibility to work in the UK checks for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
- Whistleblowing policy. We operate a whistleblowing policy so that all employees know that they can raise concerns about how colleagues are being treated, or practices within our business or supply chain, without fear of reprisals.
- Code of business conduct. This code explains the manner in which we behave as an organisation and how we expect our employees and suppliers to act.
Prolifics Testing has only a small number of suppliers and does selective (ad hoc) due diligence which includes carrying out online searches, to ensure the organisation has not been convicted of offenses relating to modern slavery. If deemed appropriate we may choose the supplier that confirms that:
- They have taken steps to eradicate modern slavery within their business
- They hold their own suppliers to account over modern slavery
- They pay their UK employees at least the national minimum wage
- They pay their employees outside of the UK any prevailing minimum wage applicable within their country of operations
Approval for this Statement
This statement was originally approved by the Board of Directors on 20th March 2017
Derrick Pereira, Head of Practice
Prolifics Testing Limited
3 Penta Court
0208 905 2761