Those who are self-isolating rely on the internet to purchase groceries, clothing and household appliances. In addition, disabled people, many of whom are already big online shoppers, are gravitating more and more towards online retail.
With so many customers flooding onto their websites to browse, ‘basket’ and buy, online retailers need to make sure their tech can bear the strain. We’ve worked with retailers such as ASOS and Tesco to help their IT teams feel confident about the usability and durability of their online presence.
Prolifics Testing can help you make sure that customers come away from your website with what they wanted, no questions asked.
Testing Services for Retailers
By leveraging our deep experience with the latest testing approaches, we provide the retail sector with:
- Performance Testing: Testing critical systems (including web and mobile) to ensure reliable performance
- Test Automation: Save time and money while consistently and accurately proving system reliability
- Website and Mobile App Testing: Retail apps and websites can be tested across devices using our testing tools
- User Acceptance Testing: We ensure your requirements are fulfilled and your software performs as expected
- Accessibility Testing: Get your products up to the WCAG standard
- Managed Services: Our proven consultancy team can take on individual projects or larger programmes of work
- Software Testing Health Checks: A strategic review of your software testing processes, people, assets and tools
- Software Testing Training: Over 25 specialist software testing courses can be delivered at your offices or on our public schedule
Why choose Prolifics Testing?
We have the specific knowledge, experience, and skills required to effectively partner with online retailers.
We've worked with many retailers across the UK to safeguard their websites and achieve customer satisfaction.
We've built up a breadth of experience within the sector, and are confident about our abilities to solve problems.
With offshore testing capabilities, we can offer significant cost savings and efficiencies to deliver a first-class solution on-time and within budget.
We have a deep understanding of open-source testing technologies and, unlike larger competitors, we are independently owned and operated without strict ties to any one major testing tool provider, which gives us the flexibility to create bespoke testing strategies.