Please visit our Training section for more information about the courses we offer.
You can download the Training Terms & Conditions (PDF).
1) Confirmed bookings
Full payment must be made at the time of booking unless you are a Prolifics Testing account holder. If you are an account holder, payment must be received at least 14 days before the course commences. The fees cover tuition, all course documentation and materials, and lunch and refreshments (where provided as indicated on the course information).
3) Payment Terms
Payment terms are immediate for non-account clients or 14 days prior to the course start date for account holders. Any account holders with different payment terms must contact Prolifics Testing to discuss their requirements upon booking.
Only clients who have paid the full amount in advance will be entitled to attend the training course. Cancellation terms apply to delegates who do not comply with the payment terms.
Direct substitution of a delegate(s) on a particular course may be made without penalty, provided that a minimum of one week’s notice is given. Substitutions can only be made on a like-for-like basis. Ie, one delegate can be substituted for another on the same course (not on a course to take place in the future).
In exceptional circumstances, and at the sole discretion of Prolifics Testing, transfers to another presentation of the same course may be allowed, providing the cancellation request is received no later than two weeks before the course start date. Where permitted, only one transfer per delegate will be considered. Transfer requests not accepted will fall in line with the terms and conditions on Cancellations (6) below.
All cancellations must be confirmed in writing and are subject to the following charges:
- More than 4 weeks in advance = no charge
- 2 – 4 weeks in advance = 50% of the course fee
- Less than 2 weeks in advance = 100% of the course fee
We do try to apply discretion depending on the circumstances of a cancellation, but reserve the right to apply the full cancellation fee.
If your cancellation is illness-related, please contact us as soon as possible. We may, at our discretion, transfer your booking to another presentation of the same course.
7) Cancellation by Prolifics Testing
If for whatever reason we are unable to run the course at the scheduled time, we would do our utmost to reschedule. However, by booking a course, the client indemnifies and holds harmless Prolifics Testing from and against any and all costs, damages, expenses, and losses, howsoever caused, which are incurred by the client.
We endeavour to inform you of any cancellation by us as soon as possible.
8) Payment Processing by Stripe
9) December Discount 2020
We're offering 10% off all December 2020 training courses. Simply enter the discount code in the Promotion Code box at checkout.
- Unless otherwise specified, promotional codes and/or discount offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Discount Codes are valid until 31st December 2020.
- All course prices exclude VAT.
- The December Discount does not apply to exam fees.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount applied as part of the offer.
- The December Discount is only valid for the cost of Training Courses delivered online in December 2020.
- The December Discount may not be applied to previously-booked courses that would fall under the terms of this offer except at our discretion.
- Prolifics Testing reserves the right to decline to accept orders where, in its reasonable opinion, a promotion code or discount is invalid for the order being placed or is the subject of fraudulent activity.
- Prolifics Testing reserves the right to change these terms and conditions or withdraw the December Discount promotion at any time on reasonable notice.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- This offer is promoted by Prolifics Testing UK Limited, which is registered at 3 Penta Court, Station Road, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1SL. Registered number: 03814910.