Over the past 20 years, we have helped universities test their systems during upgrades, new implementations and integrations. Whether it’s moving from legacy on-prem systems to the Cloud or simply changing providers, we can help you maintain quality from day one.
Whether you are implementing a new Student Records System or back-office ERP system, we can help you with all stages of testing:
- Test Strategy
- We implement a custom strategy to help define test approach / methodology, test phases, roles and responsibilities, and timelines to help minimise risks on your new implementation
- Test Management
- Our Test Managers can provide vital support to manage all phases of testing, delivering your implementation on time and within budget
- Manual Testing
- We provide either a managed or on-demand service for Functional, Integration & SIT phases using our proven methodology, which focuses testing effort on bespoke elements
- UAT Support
- Our UAT Managers can coordinate all UAT activities to ensure that there is appropriate test coverage and all risks are mitigated before go-live
We have testing capability for new implementations of:
- Tribal SITS
- Tribal Edge
- Tribal Student Information Desk
- Tribal Dynamics
- SAP Student Lifecycle Management
- Ellucian Banner
- Oracle Cloud for Higher Education
- Salesforce Education Cloud
- Workday Student
We accomplish this breadth by leveraging our free, AI-powered test automation platform, Quality Fusion (QF). QF allows for creation of automated regression test packs to rapidly test all updates, upgrades, and new integrations. Completely code-free, license-free and subscription-free, QF is designed to bring together all your system testing onto one comprehensive, future-proof platform.
Quality Fusion runs on the Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and on-prem, giving you the versatility you need to match your existing infrastructure. Fully containerised, it allows testers to spin up test environments at will, saving a great deal of time and manual effort.
Out of the box, Quality Fusion provides support for: