When it comes to acting as the sole testing provider, we possess significant experience of helping higher education institutions streamline their cloud migrations.
According to Tribal Group, the provider of SITS to over 70% of UK universities, cloud adoption rates are currently sky-high, with many universities now using AWS and Azure to host SITS, or Dynamics 365 to deploy their CRMs.
We therefore provide end-to-end testing services for universities looking to migrate from on-prem legacy systems to the Cloud / Hybrid Cloud. In a typical engagement, we might help a client with everything from data migration and validation, to non-functional testing of their new environment.
Leading APAC university
- Provided a 22-month managed service, including test strategy, SIT, UAT, and performance testing, for AWS Cloud
- Successfully migrated data from 6 different on-prem student management systems
- Total of 34,000 students served
Our breadth of testing approach is facilitated by our use of internally developed test accelerators, provided free in all major testing engagements.
These accelerators effectively automate the entire test lifecycle, as seen below:
- Manual test case generation, thanks to leveraging Machine Learning
- Test data creation, thanks to Data Mining
- Implementing test automation, thanks to ready-made frameworks for Selenium, Appium, UFT, Tosca, and more
- Integrating functional, performance and security testing, thanks to Quality Fusion, our new code-free test automation platform
It is testament to the strength of our offerings that we have recently won a managed service contract with a leading UK university. We will be helping them with scoping of effort for all functional and non-functional testing for a 4-year SITS cloud implementation (including Academic Model, Curriculum Management, Admissions, Student Record, Student Finance, and Awards & Progression).
Underpinning all of our technical work is significant expertise in testing consultancy. We help our clients understand the role of testing in the overall SDLC, and how test automation need not slow down the pace of delivery. This is in part due to our emphasis on laying out a clear test strategy from the start, so that deadlines can be met while quality is ensured.
We are therefore happy to provide any higher education organisation interested in our services with a no-commitment Proof of Concept / ROI study, completely free of charge. If you are interested in either of these offerings, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).