Who Should Attend?
- Professionals who are working with mobile technology, planning to start implementing mobile projects or are working within companies that plan to do so.
- Anyone involved in software testing who wishes to broaden their knowledge of Mobile Application Testing
- Anyone who wishes to start a specialist career in Mobile Application Testing
The Mobile Application Testing Foundation Level exam is multiple choice. There are 40 questions. To pass the exam, at least 65% of the questions (i.e., 26 questions) must be answered correctly. Hands-on objectives and exercises will not be examined
*Affiliated with TSG to deliver this course.
- Understand and review business and technology drivers for mobile apps in order to create a test strategy.
- Identify and understand the key challenges, risks and expectations associated with testing a mobile application.
- Apply test types and levels specific to mobile applications.
- Apply common test types, such as those mentioned in ISTQB® Certified Tester Foundation Level syllabus 2018, in the mobile-specific context.
- Carry out the activities required specifically for mobile application testing as part of the main activities of the ISTQB® test process.
- Identify and use suitable environments and appropriate tools for mobile application testing.
- Understand methods and tools specifically to support mobile application test automation.
- Understand the best practices in security testing.
Module 1: Mobile Analytics Data
Module 2: Business Models for Mobile Apps
Module 3: Mobile Devices Types
Module 4: Types of Mobile Applications
Module 5: Mobile Application Architecture
Module 6: Test Strategy for Mobile Apps
Module 7: Challenges of Mobile Application Testing
Module 8: Risks in Mobile Application Testing