IT users today have high levels of expectation and low levels of patience. They expect websites and apps to be simple, immediately intuitive, and work on different browsers and devices.
A well-designed, developed, and tested site or app can generate significant praise, positive ratings and word of mouth recommendations.
Conversely, a new website or mobile app that has not been tested properly can have a significant negative effect on a company. With social media and app store ratings, it is especially critical to get development right first time or risk a negative reputation or rating very quickly, which is often difficult to reverse.
Web and Mobile Testing Services
Our qualified, experienced Consultants can be deployed quickly to test any website or app - whether native or hybrid, internal or external facing - collaborating online via our secure, cloud-based defect and project tracking portal.
Carefully planned tests based on key user journeys create confidence that your software is usable, error-free, and does not result in the frustrated user experience that is often the result of poor-quality software and insufficient testing.
We can work in Agile, Waterfall and anything in between. Operating as a virtual extension of the development scrum team, we can provide in-sprint testing and daily collaboration. If you work with external developers, we can give a final system/acceptance checkpoint when accepting delivery of finished software. Either way, we give you an independent, specialist view before go-live.
Manual Testing can be delivered with an up-to-date range of physical devices (including iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile), and we use the test automation and cloud-based browser and device emulation services to enable rapid, cost-effective, multi-platform testing.
Our services include:
- Functional Testing: Including working embedded as part of virtual (Agile) teams
- System Testing: Tested against a matrix of hardware, operating systems, browsers, and devices
- Automated Testing: Covers regression and compatibility assessments
- User Acceptance Testing: Investigates the user experience from installation to use
- Performance Testing: Tests websites and apps under varying network conditions
- Security Testing: We understand the vital importance of security considerations and offer a range of services to find gaps and vulnerabilities before any software is released, especially if personal data or financial transactions are involved
- Certification Testing: Assesses app suitability for submission to app stores