Who Should Attend?
- Software Testers
- Test Leads
- Test Managers
Please note that delegates are required to have passed the ISTQB Foundation certificate. It is recommended that delegates have a minimum of 3 years' testing experience before attempting this qualification.
A three-hour multiple choice exam. Candidates must achieve a grade of 65% to successfully pass the exam.
- Gain an understanding of Test Management techniques and key skills, including planning, estimation, with focus on different ways to estimate timescales for testing
- Understand Risk-Based testing and experience based techniques
- Be able to develop and tailor a full documentation set for testing, including Test Policy, Strategy and Plans
- Achieve a complete understanding of reviews and how they can improve software quality at all phases of the lifecycle
- Be able to implement Test Process Improvement initiatives, in an order that provides maximum benefit to the organisation
- Understand the importance of Defect Management and how to implement workflow based defect processes, plus reporting and using statistics to measure software quality across test phases
- Obtain a good overview of the different tools available to support test management, with examples
- Have an appreciation of people skills and personalities in order to get the most out of team members