Who Should Attend?
- Software Testers / Analysts
- Senior Testers looking for Formal Training / certification on test case design
- Test Leads / Managers
Delegates should have a minimum of 3 years of testing experience before attempting this qualification.
A three-hour multiple choice exam. Candidates must achieve a grade of 65% to successfully pass the exam.
*Affiliated with TSG to deliver this course.
- Become able to provide meaningful advice on planning decisions
- Obtain skills in requirements analysis to inform the test design process
- Gain an in-depth understanding of a wide range of formal test design techniques
- Understand the use of test automation tools in the test analysis function
- Be able to participate in peer reviews
Course Content and Agenda
The course is presented in 6 modules, based on the ISTQB syllabus:
- Implementing testing in the software development lifecycle
- Undertaking test analysis in the test process
- Understand and perform test design
- Applying test implementation
- Applying test execution
- Identifying risk identification
- Undertaking risk assessment
- Undertaking risk mitigation
- Black- box test techniques
- Experience- based test techniques
- Applying the most appropriate techniques
- Aspects of functionality testing
- Interoperability testing
- Usability testing
- Potability testing
- Requirements reviews
- User story reviews
- Keyword-driven automation
- Specific test tools