Who Should Attend?
- Software Testers / Analysts
- Senior Testers looking for Formal Training / certification on test case design
- Test Leads / Managers
Delegates should have a minimum of 3 years of testing experience before attempting this qualification.
A three-hour multiple choice exam. Candidates must achieve a grade of 65% to successfully pass the exam.
- Become able to provide meaningful advice on planning decisions
- Obtain skills in requirements analysis to inform the test design process
- Gain an in-depth understanding of a wide range of formal test design techniques
- Understand the use of test automation tools in the test analysis function
- Be able to participate in peer reviews