Whether you are an experienced software tester or looking to become one, professional qualifications matter in this industry. Many are industry standards, and some are required as a prerequisite of employment.
We provide testing training to support new-entrants and experienced professionals take their careers to the next level.
We’re an accredited provider of BCS, ISTQB & iSQI certified training courses, along with a wide range of specialist testing areas and tools-based training. We also hold ISO 9001:2015 accreditation for development and delivery of both customer specified and industry recognised training courses in software testing.
If you have a group of four or more delegates, we recommend our onsite Training for Teams and its flexible delivery options. The pricing is a flat fee and you’ll also save on staff subsistence, accommodation, travel expenses and time out of the office.
Why choose us for your software testing training?
- We’re recognised software testing and training specialists
- Our trainers are certified industry professionals with over 10 years of hands-on testing experience. When they’re not delivering training they’re working on software testing projects, which allows them to relate the training to real-world, current examples.
- Our courseware and materials are our own, developed in-house by Consultants with years of experience in the industry. This is fully aligned with, and approved by, all respective testing accreditation bodies, including the BCS.
- This mix of practical-based theory and real-world experience offers an unrivalled opportunity to learn
- Industry leading pass rates, including an average of 85% for our ISTQB-BCS Foundation Certificate course, which commonly achieves 100%
- Courses are scheduled online and UK-wide as well as on-demand and onsite for bookings of four or more delegates
- Competitive pricing and discounts for group and repeat bookings
Our training locations
We run courses online and at multiple UK locations:
- London (3 locations)
- Milton Keynes
- Nottingham (2 locations)
- Tunbridge Wells
I did the ISEB/ISTQB Software Testing Foundation Course last year - achieving an 86% pass mark. This was in no small way attributable to the teaching received during the course - so thanks very much - highly recommended, by someone who is notoriously bad at sitting exams.