Who Should Attend?
- The course is principally aimed at testers who are moving into a User Acceptance Test management or support role and those operational staff who are seconded to the User Acceptance Test team.
- It is also useful for those who are new to User Acceptance Testing such as project managers, business analysts, business managers and anyone who will be a user or customers of the systems being tested.
There is no exam as part of this course.
*Affiliated with TSG to deliver this course.
- Ensure that the importance of user acceptance testing at all stages of the development and testing life cycle is understood
- Establish the responsibilities of the users, testers and developers at all life cycle stages
- Introduce a risk-based approach for establishing a UAT plan and setting measurable acceptance criteria
- Identify the most commonly used testing techniques for UAT, and criteria for their selection
Choose a location
The course has given me a greater understanding of my role and the processes the company employ to test their software
Course Content & Agenda
The course comprises slides, exercises and practical work, and uses a hands-on approach based on group exercises and discussions to cover the following key areas:
- What is UAT and what it isn’t
- Defining and documenting UAT tests
- Requirement quality reviews
- Designing a UAT approach
- UAT planning and estimating
- Writing UAT plans
- UAT execution and defect management
- Reporting and completion