Who Should Attend?
- People looking to get into Software Testing
- People new to Software Testing
- People seeking cross-function training
There is no exam as part of this course.
- Understand the working environments of traditional vs Agile vs DevOps
- Static test techniques
- Insight into developer testing and code-coverage measures
- Learn continuous integration and testing at developer level
- Practise in using specification-based testing techniques
- Know when to automate and when not
- Raising and managing defects
Course Content and Agenda
The contents of the course will show students how to apply different techniques as follows:
- Overview of traditional vs Agile vs DevOps working environments;
- Static test techniques – walkthroughs and technical reviews;
- Insight into developer testing and code-coverage measures;
- Continuous integration and testing at developer level;
- Practise in using specification-based testing techniques:
- Equivalence partitioning;
- Boundary value analysis;
- State transition testing;
- Decision tables;
- Model-based testing;
- User story testing.
- Full scripts versus session sheets;
- When to automate and when not;
- Raising and managing defects.