Wednesday, 28 July 2021
On July 28th, Prolifics Testing will be hosting an exciting roundtable in partnership with Tribal Group, providers of the market-leading SITS student records system to over 70% of UK universities.
The roundtable will include discussion of the following topics:
- The benefits of a strong test strategy for Tribal's SITS e:Vision solution
- How to implement Test Automation faster and at reduced cost
- How our innovative test platform, Quality Fusion, can help you bring together Performance, Security, and Test Automation
- The importance of testing for universities post-COVID
- How to navigate a digital transformation sensibly and effectively
During the conference, you will get to hear about our new free, AI-driven test automation platform, Quality Fusion, which was designed to enable automated test design, data creation, execution and analytics.
Typically, organisations use many different test tools to cover a wide range of testing activities, as there is no easy or cost-effective way to bring multiple solutions together via a single, open-source testing platform. Quality Fusion is our answer to this need.
Quality Fusion can be used ‘straight out of the box’ to automate web, desktop, mobile and API tests or it can be tailored to meet your specific requirements and integrated into your existing processes and tools.
Join us virtually
The virtual roundtable is being held from 16:00 to 17:00 on Wednesday 28th July. It's aimed at senior members of university IT departments who want to learn more about how Quality Fusion can help them with their digital transformation efforts.
To sign up to attend the event, please follow the link below.