Who Should Attend?
It will be necessary for students to have access to PCs during the training.
The following is a list of prerequisites that must be installed prior to the course:
- JMeter Plugins (http://jmeter-plugins.org/)
- Analysis Tool – Fiddler
- Admin rights for the users of each machine
There is no exam as part of this course.
- To provide groups with core skills in performance testing and JMeter
- To give them the confidence to plan and run tests themselves, on current and future projects
Select a date
Please note: this course runs on demand so the price is TBC. It can be arranged to run on-site at your offices as Training for Teams or as a public course if there is sufficient interest.
Please contact us for more details.
Course Content and Agenda
During the two days, the pace of the workshop will be dictated by how the group get on with the material and how well they pick up the information presented. There can be short break between day one and day two if so desired. This can allow delegates more time to record some initial scripts against the sample application.
- Testing concepts
- Simulation of real life load
- Injectors – on premise and cloud
- Correlation in scripts
- Types of test
- Test planning
- User journeys
- Success criteria
- Scripting and data
- Test execution
- JMeter Overview and Architecture
- Recording and Playing back JMeter scripts
- The Threadgroup
- JMeter Assertions
- Planning a test and develop scripts against an application
- Evaluation against real application in JMeter
- The process of testing using the JMeter tool to conduct a thorough test against requirements
- How to read the results and the writing of reports