Load and Performance Testing
Our approach to application load and performance testing is tailored for each project. We work closely with our customers to identify the anticipated usage profile on the application, breaking down activities into user journeys, with corresponding transaction volumes and numbers of concurrent users.
Our performance team have significant expertise in the open-source JMeter framework, as well the industry-leading enterprise solutions: HP LoadRunner / Performance Center and StormRunner Load. We make use of cloud-based load injectors via AWS and Azure and can quickly simulate large amounts of traffic from a wide range of geographic locations and IP addresses.
Tests are designed to identify bottlenecks within the layers of software, infrastructure and integrations that make up modern applications, so fixes can be quickly deployed and tests re-run.
We can carry out performance testing on a wide range of technologies, including web / mobile, Citrix and major ERP / CRM / Financial solutions, including SAP, SAP HANA and Hybris solutions, utilising end-to-end validation of transactions into connected systems.
- Lightweight methodology, offshore support and performance accelerators mean we deliver consistent, accurate performance tests
- Identify and run real-life performance testing scenarios on websites, apps or major business applications before launch or after changes
- Accurately gauge the ability of infrastructure to support expected and exceptional transaction volumes
- Measure the effects of high user concurrency on server load in your infrastructure, under realistic conditions with network virtualisation
- Automation of user journeys allows high user volumes and spikes in usage to be simulated
- Use service and network virtualisation where all elements of an application are not available for a performance test
- Experienced with integrating performance tests into CI/CD environments to act as ongoing baseline tests
- Handover of testing assets on project completion, knowledge transfer and initial mentoring