TOSCA is designed to provide a standardized way of describing how cloud services and applications can be deployed, managed, and scaled across a variety of different cloud environments. It is a vendor-neutral approach that can be used with any cloud infrastructure provider, making it a highly flexible and versatile tool.
Some of the key benefits of TOSCA include:
- Simplifying the deployment of complex applications across multiple cloud environments
- Enabling better collaboration between development and operations teams
- Improving the portability and interoperability of cloud applications
- Supporting automation and orchestration of cloud applications and services
Overall, TOSCA is a powerful tool that can help organisations manage their cloud applications more efficiently and effectively.
Our TOSCA Experience
As legal sector experts, Prolifics Testing have significant experience in working with Magic Circle law firms and numerous full-service national partnerships. We have extensive experience in Test Automation within the sector, in particular with Tricentis Tosca.
As TOSCA Experts, we can help with:
- Increasing test resilience and stability, adapting to rapid UI changes and combining API and UI tests in the same workflow to create fully automated end-to-end scenarios
- Automation of SAC office Updates, Desktop Applications with iManage plugins and Productivity Applications
- Avoidance of complex Code base through codeless Automation by removal of dependency on expertise level for script maintenance thus improving Business Readability
- Early Bug Reporting through complex test scenarios exposing defects
Our Success Story
Recently, one of our Magic Circle law firm clients invested in Tosca as their enterprise test automation platform. Prolifics Testing were able to automate a complete suite of regression test cases on a number of core applications, including iManage Document Management System (DMS) and the customised Office 365 suite, applications both critical to the smooth running of the firm.
Some of the highlights include:
- Successfully automating 500+ iManage scripts using Tosca
- Test automation of Office 365 has reduced monthly test execution time from 10 days to 1 day, resulting in 90% savings
- With distributed execution, a 50% reduction in execution time was achieved by parallel executions across multiple machines
If you would like to see how our TOSCA experts can add value in automating your applications, please contact us today.