Who Should Attend?
- Test Analysts
- Test Designers
- Test Managers
- Testers with an Interest in Mobile Device/App Testing
- Developers working on mobile application projects who want to grow their testing skills
An exam consisting of 40 multiple choice questions is sat over an hour at the end of the course on the second day.
If delegates prefer, a voucher can be provided following completion of the training. The exam voucher can then be used to book the exam online with Pearson Vue and taken at any Pearson Vue centre.
To successfully pass the exam, delegates must achieve a 65% grade. Extra time is available for non-native speakers who do not use English as their business language.
*Affiliated with TSG to deliver this course.
- Build upon existing testing experience and knowledge to test mobile applications
- Identify and apply appropriate methods for testing of characteristics unique to mobile technology
- Apply appropriate techniques for testing in a mobile application project
- Identify and use the appropriate tools to assist in mobile application testing, including emulators and simulators
- Assist the mobile application team in identifying potential test automation activities and the corresponding tools
- Assist with identifying the requirements for a test lab when carrying out mobile app testing
Course Content and Agenda
The course consists of six modules, spread over two days.
- Training and Certification: Foundation
- Training and Certification: Specialisation
- Training and Certification: Benefits of CMAP
- ISQI as a Certification Body
- Trainer’s Profile
- Course Objectives
- Table of Contents
- Business models in mobile space
- Overview of mobile devices
- Different types of mobile applications
- Mobile application architecture
- Development platform for mobile applications
- Challenges of mobile application testing
- Testing in the mobile space
- Emulators & simulators
- Differences in mobile & conventional application testing
- Mobile testing types
- Mobile application test process and strategy
- Test design techniques used for mobile testing
- Experience-based testing techniques
- Automation approaches
- Automation solutions
- Automation process
- Exploring mobile automation tools
- Test environment and test lab