We are currently looking for someone with experience working in agile teams within the integration phase of major projects and business transformations, ideally with some Higher Education (University) experience.
- A minimum of 3 years testing experience
- Certified tester, at a minimum of Foundation level (ISTQB)
- Some experience of working within the Higher Education sector, ideally with Tribal SITS
- An understanding of the testing involved with Student Lifecyle Transformations and Student Record System implementations
- Knowledge of a wide range of test phases – functional, integration and non-functional
- Experience with testing cloud migrations to AWS / Azure
- Test automation / performance testing experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Proactive and driven, seeking out solutions to problems wherever they are found
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work autonomously, with a focus on delivery
Candidates can expect to work offshore, in Prolifics' modern Hyderabad offices. You will often be liaising with teams in the UK, US, and elsewhere, necessitating strong communication skills.
You will have a good understanding of the software development life cycle development and testing and experience of working on a range of projects, ideally digital transformations within the HE sector.
What we offer
An attractive salary and benefits package, with excellent career prospects in a global IT services firm. We support our staff and allow them to grow, picking up new skills as they go via both project work and remote learning.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.