We are currently looking for a hands-on technical integration test lead, with good knowledge of integration testing for large scale applications and client-facing experience. The ideal candidate will have experience testing implementations of Tribal SITS, or similar, for Higher Education establishments.
- A minimum of 5 years testing experience
- Certified tester, at a minimum of Foundation level (ISTQB)
- Some experience of working within the Higher Education sector, ideally with Tribal SITS
- An understanding of the testing involved with Student Lifecyle Transformations and Student Record System implementations
- Knowledge of a wide range of test phases – functional, integration and non-functional
- Familiar with integration concepts, including messaging, API testing, and service virtualisation
- Experience with testing cloud migrations to AWS / Azure
- Test automation / performance testing experience
- Coding knowledge – Java / C#
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- A passion for testing and confidence running with multiple projects, leading more junior staff and liaising with client personnel at all levels
- Proactive and driven, seeking out solutions to problems wherever they are found
- Capable of producing clear and concise test strategies, test plans, and completion reports
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work autonomously, with a focus on delivery
Candidates can expect to work offshore, in Prolifics' modern Hyderabad offices. You will often be liaising with teams in the UK, US, and elsewhere, necessitating strong communication skills.
You will have a good understanding of the software development life cycle development and testing and experience of working on a range of projects, ideally digital transformations within the HE sector.
What we offer
An attractive salary and benefits package, with excellent career prospects in a global IT services firm. We support our staff and allow them to grow, picking up new skills as they go via both project work and remote learning.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.