We need a UFT Test Automation Engineer to support the testing requirements of an exciting, new client.
- Must have experience with Micro Focus UFT and Selenium for Desktop and Web Test Automation
- Should be competent in Mobile Test Automation using Appium
- Must have experience in automation framework creation
- Proven experience in requirement gathering, test preparation and execution for major application integration and/or major application product release
- Housing Association specific application experience such as QL will be an advantage
- Direct hands-on experience with ad hoc query programs, automated testing tools, and reporting tools
- Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with statistical reporting and analysis
- Hands-on experience of defect management tool JIRA
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret system requirements, technical procedures
- Capable of translating complex requirements into test cases and scenarios
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate at all levels within the organisation
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Able to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
You'll quickly get to grips with the project requirements and drive the Test Automation forwards. You'll need excellent written and oral communication skills, matched with a keen attention to detail.
What we offer
An attractive salary and benefits package, with excellent career prospects in a global IT services firm.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.