Test Analyst / Consultant with good automation experience needed for client-based assignments, predominantly in the London area.
- 3+ years testing experience, including at least 3 years of test automation
- Strong experience with UFT (Unified Functional Testing)
- Certified to a minimum of Foundation level (ISTQB)
- Used to working closely with developers, business analysts and product owners as part of a project team
- Good understanding of frameworks, both hybrid and data driven
- Selenium WebDriver / Ranorex experience ideal
- BDD knowledge (Cucumber) ideal
- Proactive and outspoken team member
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of estimating timescales for testing user stories
- Ability to handle and deliver multiple projects simultaneously, for multiple stakeholders
- Experience of working in a variety of different technical environments
- Eagerness to learn and an aptitude for picking things up quickly
What we offer
An attractive salary and benefits package, with excellent career prospects in a global IT services firm.
Work will be based in our newly renovated Borehamwood office.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Applications close on 25th September, 2020
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.