Candidates should have an IT related qualification and be confident with operating across multiple projects, technologies, systems and integrations.
- 3-4 years of testing experience
- Integration testing experience, preferably in an ecommerce setting
- Certified tester, at a minimum of Foundation level (ISTQB)
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle development and experience of working on a range of projects
- Experience of working in a variety of different technical environments
- Test automation and test leading experience advantageous
- Very Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Needs to be technical, capable of integrating with an existing team and taking the initiative, working independently
- It is essential that the candidate is committed, energetic and enthusiastic about testing
- Needs to be practical and proactive
- Should be able to grasp concepts quickly and appreciate implications of decisions
- Able to work well autonomously, with a focus on delivery
- Eagerness to learn and an aptitude for picking things up quickly
Must be a pro-active and outspoken team member with excellent communication skills, capable of producing clear and concise summary reports, status updates, as well as the usual testing related documentation. You must have experience of estimating timescales for projects and documenting the scope of testing in test plans.
The most important aspects of this role are communication skills, aptitude and the ability to work independently. We support our staff and allow them to grow, picking up new skills as they go via both project work and remote learning. There are good prospects for the right candidate, with opportunities in management, test automation and performance.
What we offer
An attractive salary and benefits package, with excellent career prospects in a global IT services firm.
Work will be based predominantly on customer sites, once re-opened. There will be some flexibility to work from home, when normal office schedules resume.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.