*Applicants who require a work visa considered*
The role is to join our consulting team and to work on behalf of our clients as the technical lead on automation projects and initiatives. This will include project work as well as guiding other team members, shaping best practice and recommending technical solutions to our customers. The role is London based primarily, but offers hybrid working.
Must be a pro-active and outspoken team member with excellent communication skills, capable of integrating with highly technical teams, standing up for software quality and producing clear and concise testing documentation when needed. This should include experience of providing accurate estimates for testing and presenting them confidently to a group. Should be able to clearly articulate ideas, challenge the status quo and provide meaningful input on best practice and new ideas where they would provide benefit.
- A minimum of 5 years testing experience - specialising in test automation
- Team leading experience in test automation projects
- Playwright automation framework skills, some Cypress would also be useful
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle development and testing and experience of working on web projects
- Experience and adaptability when working in a variety of different technical environments
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Needs to be highly technical, capable of integrating with a development team and assisting with unit as well as system level tests
- It is essential that the candidate is committed, energetic and enthusiastic about testing
- Needs to be practical and proactive
- Should be able to grasp concepts quickly and appreciate implications of decisions
- Able to work well autonomously, with a focus on delivery
- Eagerness to learn and an aptitude for picking things up quickly
Prolifics Testing is a thriving software testing consultancy firm built on its key vendor partnerships. It has an excellent team of experienced consultants and access to 400+ certified practitioners in Hyderabad. It also has local (near shore) delivery partnerships. Find out more!
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.