We need a SITS Integration Test Analyst to help with transformation projects in the Higher Education sector, particularly implementations of Tribal's SITS student record management system.
- Previous experience testing Tribal: SITS Student Records Management System
- A minimum of 3 years testing experience in a structured and organised environment
- Certified tester, at a minimum of Foundation level (ISTQB), used to working closely with project managers, sponsors, and technical team members
- Experience on major projects or transformations, preferably in the HE sector
- Experience with and knowledge of the following:
- Continuous Integration Testing
- Behaviour Design Driven Testing
- Test tools: JIRA, Selenium, XRAY
- A pro-active and outspoken team member with excellent communication skills
- Capable of producing clear and concise summary reports and status updates
- Experience of estimating timescales for projects and documenting the scope of testing in plans
- Technical thinker, capable of integrating with an existing team and taking the initiative, working independently and contributing from day one
- Should be able to grasp concepts quickly and appreciate implications of decisions
Vital to this role are communication skills and the ability to work independently. You will also have previous experience testing Tribal: SITS Student Records Management System, with a minimum of 3 years testing experience in a structured and organised environment.
You will have a good understanding of the software development life cycle development and testing and experience of working on a range of projects, ideally digital transformations within the HE sector.
What we offer
An attractive salary and benefits package, with excellent career prospects in a global IT services firm. We support our staff and allow them to grow, picking up new skills as they go via both project work and remote learning.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.