We’re looking for a highly skilled Senior Test Analyst / Consultant to operate in and around the London area.
- 5 years testing experience – experience in Agile environments essential
- Certified tester (minimum ISTQB Foundation level)
- Skilled at writing test plans and reports
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle and experience working on projects
- Experience of working in a variety of technical environments
- Consultancy background desirable
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Committed, energetic and enthusiastic about testing
- Able to work autonomously, with a focus on delivery
- Eager to learn and able to digest new information quickly
- Outspoken and hard-working
You will be highly technical, used to working closely with developers, business analysts and product owners. Candidates must be capable of producing clear and concise summary reports, status updates, and the usual testing-related documentation. You must be able to estimate timescales for testing user stories and present such information confidently to a group.
What we offer
An attractive salary and benefits package, with excellent career prospects in a global IT services firm.
Work will be based predominantly on customer sites, once re-opened. There will be some flexibility to work from home, when normal office schedules resume.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.