We're looking for an experienced lead automation consultant to work with our customers in the London area.
- 8 years testing experience – specialising in test automation
- Agile environment experience – SCRUM, continuous integration
- Good understanding of web technologies, HTTP, HTML, Content Management, Cookies, DNS etc.
- Experience with Payment Gateways ideal
- Development experience in multiple languages advantageous
- Experience leading other members of the testing function and directing from an automation perspective
- Experience and adaptability when working in a variety of different technical environments
- A good understanding of the software development life cycle development and testing
- Pro-active and outspoken team member with excellent communication skills, capable of producing clear and concise summary reports
- Experience of estimating timescales for testing user stories and presenting them confidently to a group
You will be highly technical, used to working closely with developers, business analysts and product owners as part of agile teams, and will have excellent test automation knowledge. You will be responsible for delivering leading edge web based technical solutions for our clients.
The ideal candidate will be committed, energetic and enthusiastic about testing. They will need to be practical and proactive, able to grasp concepts quickly and appreciate the implications of decisions. Candidates should be able to work well autonomously, with a focus on delivery.
What we offer
An attractive salary and benefits package, with excellent career prospects in a global IT services firm.
Work will be based predominantly on customer sites, once re-opened. There will be some flexibility to work from home, when normal office schedules resume.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.