The Inside Sales & Marketing role is focused on making qualified appointments for our sales team with mid- and senior-level IT decision makers via a significant amount of telephone calling and follow-ups.
You will use your creative talents to optimise our messaging across social media, web and email marketing campaigns. You'll also be working with the Marketing Manager, assisting with lead generation campaigns and events.
You'll be part of, and mentored by, an existing, professionally-run Sales & Marketing Team, and will be given full training on the services you'll be selling and the activities you'll be doing.
You'll be responsible for:
- Researching and cold calling new prospects to identify opportunities for software testing and other services
- Updating and maintaining our Salesforce and Dot Digital CRM databases
- Qualifying leads and arranging calls/meetings between prospects and technical staff
- Developing relationships and keeping in contact with prospective clients
- Providing management with regular reports on progress, calls made, meetings booked and realistic likely pipeline of business
- Creating, executing and reporting on marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing content for the company websites and social channels
- Website analytics, page optimisation, SEO and paid search channels
- Driving content creation via the technical team
- Event planning, collateral design and direct marketing activity
- Market research, analysis of competitors and keeping ahead of
The ideal candidate will learn quickly; have great communication skills (especially on the phone); be able to demonstrate self-motivation, persistence and determination; work closely with team mates; and work effectively with little supervision when necessary.
What we offer
A commission-based salary structure and excellent career prospects in a global IT services firm.
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.