We are a leading global IT services company, currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic digital marketing manager to take sole responsibility for marketing our UK services – software testing and training.
- Proven track record in B2B digital marketing, with a focus on lead generation via web and social media
- Creative ability to design contemporary and eye catching, relevant content
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills; the ability to meet deadlines, handle pressure and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Good commercial awareness
- Self-motivated, energetic and confident approach to projects
- Experience working with DotDigital or similar
- Experience working with InDesign and Illustrator or similar
- Experienced in database marketing, paid search (PPC) and search engine optimisation techniques (SEO)
About the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating, executing and reporting on marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing content for the company websites and social channels
- Website analytics, page optimisation, SEO and paid search channels
- Market research, competitor analysis etc.
- Working with the inside sales team to provide leads and enquiries for follow-up
You will use your creative talents to optimise our messaging across social media web and email marketing campaigns. There are major opportunities to work with leading technology solutions in a competitive landscape, utilising the latest marketing tools and B2B techniques. The role would suit a candidate with some industry experience, who would be interested to grow with us and have opportunities to work in other areas of a dynamic organisation, with over 1000 employees and with offices in the UK, India, North America and Canada.
What we offer
An attractive salary and benefits package, with excellent career prospects in a global IT services firm.
Our modern offices are located just opposite the train station in Borehamwood. As of November 2020, our team is working remotely due to the coronavirus, but hope to return to the office soon.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
We regret that due to high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each individual applicant. You will be contacted only if you have been shortlisted. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days from your date of application, please assume you have been unsuccessful.